DOFLAMINGO IPHONE CASE
Donquixote Doflamingo, nicknamed ‘Heavenly Yaksha’ was the captain of the Donquixote Pirates. He was a former Shichibukai with a frozen bounty of 340 million Berries. Doflamingo was the most influential underworld broker under the code name ‘Joker’. He’s a former World Noble of the Donquixote Family descent. Doflamingo became the king of Dressrosa after taking the throne from Riku Doldo III.
Bring your smartphone into the One Piece universe with this unique street style Doflamingo iPhone case. Antagonize your colleagues with the Ito Ito no Mi.
- Material : The case was created with Thermoplastic Polyurethane; the bridge between rubbers and plastics. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is extremely flexible, durable and smooth to the touch thereby ensuring a noticeably better feel in the hand compared to regular phone cases whilst still maintaining excellent grip.
- Lightweight : Sleek and lightweight, this case is the perfect way to share your style with the world.
- Perfect Fit : The edgings around the side fit perfectly to the mobile phone’s body which stops any dust/grit from scratching the body of your iPhone; it maximizes protection while ensuring accurate access to all ports, controls and sensors.
- Protects the back and sides of your phone without causing any significant weight increase.
- Eco-friendly : The case is also Eco-friendly as it is degradable and non-toxic.
- Image depicts Donquixote Doflamingo in street wear.
- Available for :
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X, XR, XS & XS MAX
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING