TRAFALGAR LAW IPHONE CASE
Trafalgar D. Water Law, more commonly known as just Trafalgar Law and by his epithet as the “Surgeon of Death”, is a pirate from North Blue and the captain of the Heart Pirates. During the timeskip, his bounty increased from 200 million Berries to 440 million Berries before it was frozen. After he was expelled from the Shichibukai, Law’s bounty was raised to 500 million Berries. Trafalgar Law, like many other pirates dreams of finding the One Piece.
Bring your smartphone into the One Piece universe with this fantastic Law iPhone case. Establish your place with the Surgeon of Death.
- Material : The case was created with Thermoplastic Polyurethane; the bridge between rubbers and plastics. The material appears rubber-like, which means it is extremely flexible, durable and smooth to the touch thereby ensuring a noticeably better feel in the hand compared to regular phone cases whilst still maintaining excellent grip.
- Lightweight : Sleek and lightweight, this case is the perfect way to share your style with the world.
- Perfect Fit : The edgings around the side fit perfectly to the mobile phone’s body which stops any dust/grit from scratching the body of your iPhone; it maximizes protection while ensuring accurate access to all ports, controls and sensors.
- Protects the back and sides of your phone without causing any significant weight increase.
- Eco-friendly : The case is also Eco-friendly as it is degradable and non-toxic.
- Image depicts the Surgeon of Death Trafalgar Law.
- Available for :
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X, XR, XS & XS MAX
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING